Package: nama (1.064-6)
Links for nama
Download Source Package nama:
- Homepage [freeshell.de]
Ecasound-based multitrack recorder/mixer
Nama is a text-based application for multitrack recording, mixing and mastering using the Ecasound audio engine developed by Kai Vehmanen.
Features include tracks, buses, effects, presets, sends, inserts, marks and regions. Nama runs under JACK and ALSA audio frameworks, automatically detects LADSPA plugins, and supports Ladish Level 1 session handling.
All editing under Nama is non-destructive. Effects are generally applied in realtime. A track caching (track freezing) function is also available.
The command prompt accepts Nama commands, Ecasound interactive-mode commands, shell commands and perl code, providing command history and autocompletion. The help system covers internal commands and LADSPA effects and includes keyword search.
By default, Nama displays a simple graphic interface while the command processor runs in a terminal window. The -t option provides a text-only interface for console users.
Other Packages Related to nama
- dep: libanyevent-perl
- Perl framework to handle multiple event loops
- dep: libdata-section-perl
- module to read chunks of data from a module's DATA section
- dep: libevent-perl
- generic Perl event loop module
- dep: libfile-copy-link-perl
- Perl extension for replacing a link by a copy of the linked file
- dep: libfile-find-rule-perl
- module to search for files based on rules
- dep: libfile-homedir-perl
- Get the home directory for yourself or other users in Perl
- dep: libgraph-perl
- Perl module for graph data structures and algorithms
- dep: libio-all-perl
- Perl module for unified IO operations
- dep: libmodern-perl-perl
- Enable all of the features of Modern Perl with one command
- dep: libparse-recdescent-perl
- Perl module to create and use recursive-descent parsers
- dep: libterm-readline-gnu-perl
- Perl extension for the GNU ReadLine/History Library
- dep: libtext-format-perl
- Perl module for formatting (text) paragraphs
- dep: libyaml-tiny-perl
- Read/Write YAML files with as little code as possible
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practische Extractie en Reportage Taal
- sug: perl-tk
- Perl module providing the Tk graphics library