Package: realtimebattle (1.0.8-10)
Links for realtimebattle
Download Source Package realtimebattle:
RealTimeBattle is a programming game in which robots controlled by programs are fighting each other. The goal is to destroy the enemies, using the radar to examine the environment and the cannon to shoot.
Robot programs can be written in any language, all communication with the main program is done via stdout/stdin.
This package contain the main program, and some Robot.
Other Packages Related to realtimebattle
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- De GNU stdc++ bibliotheek versie 3
- dep: realtimebattle-common (= 1.0.8-10)
- Programming game