Pakket: gnumed-server (13.8-1)
Verwijzigingen voor gnumed-server
- Developer Information (PTS)
- Debian Changelog
- Debian Patch Tracker
Het bronpakket gnumed-server downloaden:
- Homepage [gnumed.org]
medical practice management - server
This is the GNUmed Electronic Medical Record. Its purpose is to enable doctors to keep a medically sound record on their patients' health. Currently it is not fully featured. The features provided are, however, tested, in use, and considered stable. This package does NOT yet provide functionality for billing and stock keeping.
While the GNUmed team has taken the utmost care to make sure the medical records are safe at all times you still need to make sure you are taking appropriate steps to backup the medical data to a safe place at appropriate intervals. Do test your backup and disaster recovery procedures, too !
Protect your data! GNUmed itself comes without any warranty whatsoever. You have been warned.
This package contains the PostgreSQL server part.
Note: The package does currently _NOT_ build the GNUmed database but just installs the needed SQL files. Please see README.Debian.
Andere aan gnumed-server gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuratie-beheersysteem
- dep: openssl
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related cryptographic tools
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-egenix-mxdatetime
- date and time handling routines for Python
- dep: python-psycopg2 (>= 2.0.8)
- Python module for PostgreSQL
- dep: rsync
- fast remote file copy program (like rcp)
- rec: postgresql-filedump-8.4
- Utility to format PostgreSQL files