Package: deskbar-plugins-pinot (0.95-1)
Links for deskbar-plugins-pinot
Download Source Package pinot:
- Homepage [pinot.berlios.de]
deskbar plugin to search files with pinot
Pinot provides a D-Bus service that crawls, indexes your documents and monitors them for changes. This service can then be used via a command-line interface, or through a GTK-based GUI that enables to query the index built by the service and your favourite Web engines, and display and analyze the results.
Pinot also provides a Xesam interface, which can be used through Xesam Query Language and Xesam User Language.
This package provides a plugin for the GNOME Deskbar applet to search for files using Pinot.
Other Packages Related to deskbar-plugins-pinot
- dep: deskbar-applet (>= 2.20)
- universal search and navigation bar for GNOME
- dep: pinot
- meta-search engine for local files and web queries
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-gobject
- Python bindings for the GObject library
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules