Package: libcvaux2.1 (2.1.0-3+squeeze1)
Links for libcvaux2.1
Download Source Package opencv:
- Debian Scientific Computing Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) (QA Page)
- Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (QA Page)
- Homepage [opencvlibrary.sourceforge.net]
computer vision extension library
This package contains the OpenCV (Open Computer Vision) extensions runtime library.
The Open Computer Vision Library is a collection of algorithms and sample code for various computer vision problems. The library is compatible with IPL (Intel's Image Processing Library) and, if available, can use IPP (Intel's Integrated Performance Primitives) for better performance.
OpenCV provides low level portable data types and operators, and a set of high level functionalities for video acquisition, image processing and analysis, structural analysis, motion analysis and object tracking, object recognition, camera calibration and 3D reconstruction.
Other Packages Related to libcvaux2.1
- dep: libatlas3gf-base
- Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software, generic shared
- dep: libcv2.1
- computer vision library
- dep: libgcc1
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libhighgui2.1
- computer vision GUI library
- dep: libstdc++6
- De GNU stdc++ bibliotheek versie 3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compressiebibliotheek - programma's