Package: uim-canna (1:1.5.7-9.1)
Links for uim-canna
Download Source Package uim:
Canna plugin for uim
uim is a input method module library supporting various languages, which become a frontend for Anthy, SKK, Canna, T-Code, TUT-Code, Pinyin(Chinese input method), Hangul(Korean input method), IPA(International Phonetic Alphabet) and etc.... Most of the functions are implemented with Scheme, so it's very simple and flexible.
This package contains Canna plugin for uim.
Other Packages Related to uim-canna
- dep: canna
- input system for Japanese - server and dictionary
- dep: libcanna1g (>= 3.7p3)
- input system for Japanese - runtime library
- dep: libgcroots0
- GC shared library for a Scheme interpreter named 'sigscheme'
- dep: libuim6
- Simple and flexible input method collection and library
- dep: uim-common (>= 1:1.5.7-9.1)
- Common files for uim
- dep: uim-utils (>= 1:1.5.7-9.1)
- Utilities for uim