Package: obmenu (1.0-1 and others)
Links for obmenu
Download Source Package obmenu:
A graphical menu editor for openbox
Obmenu is a graphical menu editor for the Openbox window manager. Openbox uses XML to store its menu preferences, and editing these by hand can quickly become tedious. This utility provides a convenient method of editing the menu in a graphical interface, while not losing the powerful features of Openbox such as its pipe menus.
This also provides a Python module named obxml that can be used to further script Openbox's menu system.
Other Packages Related to obmenu
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python2.5
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.5)
- rec: openbox
- standards compliant, fast, light-weight, extensible window manager