Package: network-manager-dbg (0.8.1-6+squeeze2)
Links for network-manager-dbg
Download Source Package network-manager:
- Homepage [www.gnome.org]
network management framework daemon - debugging symbols
NetworkManager attempts to keep an active network connection available at all times. It is intended only for the desktop use-case, and is not intended for usage on servers. The point of NetworkManager is to make networking configuration and setup as painless and automatic as possible. If using DHCP, NetworkManager is _intended_ to replace default routes, obtain IP addresses from a DHCP server, and change nameservers whenever it sees fit.
This package contains detached debugging symbols.
Other Packages Related to network-manager-dbg
- dep: network-manager (= 0.8.1-6+squeeze2)
- network management framework daemon
- or libnm-util1 (= 0.8.1-6+squeeze2)
- network management framework (shared library)
- or libnm-glib2 (= 0.8.1-6+squeeze2)
- network management framework (GLib shared library)
- or libnm-glib-vpn1 (= 0.8.1-6+squeeze2)
- network management framework (GLib VPN shared library)