Package: ggz-python-games (0.0.14.1-1)
Links for ggz-python-games
Download Source Package ggz-python:
- Homepage [www.ggzgamingzone.org]
GGZ Gaming Zone: game clients collection for SDL and Python
GGZ games are games that can be played online against other people while all having some features in common, like table chat, seats configuration, bot players, game spectators, savegames, statistics, and others. Some games also work in single-player mode.
This package provides games that have been developed using the SDL toolkit for Python (Pygame). It includes:
* GGZBoard (engine for Chess, Checkers, Hnefatafl, Ludo, ...) * Xadrez-Chinês (Chinese Chess game) * Escape/SDL * Go-Wrapper (external, uses GNU Go)and much more.
A core client using Pygame, named Víbora, is also included here even though it is not a game. Similarly, the Python wrappers for the C libraries of GGZ and the Python-based game servers reside here also for the time being.
This package is part of the GGZ Gaming Zone, a multiuser networked gaming environment.
Other Packages Related to ggz-python-games
- dep: ggzcore-bin (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: various command-line helper programs
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6)
- registreer en bouw hulpprogramma voor Python pakketten
- dep: python-ggz (>= 0.0.14.1)
- Python modules for GGZ Gaming Zone
- dep: python-pygame
- SDL bindings for games development in Python