Package: libglib2.0-data (2.24.2-1)
Links for libglib2.0-data
Download Source Package glib2.0:
- Loic Minier (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
Common files for GLib library
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package is needed for the runtime libraries to display messages in languages other than English.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-data
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.2-1)
- The GLib library of C routines