Package: nettle-dev (2.0-2)
Links for nettle-dev
Download Source Package nettle:
- Homepage [www.lysator.liu.se]
low level cryptographic library (development files)
Nettle is a cryptographic library that is designed to fit easily in more or less any context: In crypto toolkits for object-oriented languages (C++, Python, Pike, ...), in applications like LSH or GNUPG, or even in kernel space.
It tries to solve a problem of providing a common set of cryptographic algorithms for higher-level applications by implementing a context-independent set of cryptographic algorithms. In that light, Nettle doesn't do any memory allocation or I/O, it simply provides the cryptographic algorithms for the application to use in any environment and in any way it needs.
This package contains the development files (C headers and static libraries)
Other Packages Related to nettle-dev
- dep: libgmp3-dev
- Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools
- dep: libhogweed1 (= 2.0-2)
- low level cryptographic library (public-key cryptos)
- dep: libnettle3 (= 2.0-2)
- low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)