Package: libgnelib0 (0.75+svn20091130-1)
Links for libgnelib0
Download Source Package gnelib:
- Homepage [www.gillius.org]
the Game Networking Engine
GNE, or the Game Networking Engine, is a cross-platform, multithreaded, C++ networking library with an API specifically addressing the needs of game networking.
There are two parts of GNE, the first being the mid-level classes that handle packeted, error checked, and bandwidth throttled communication between two peers.
Other Packages Related to libgnelib0
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support bibliotheek
- dep: libhawknl
- Hawk game oriented network library API
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- De GNU stdc++ bibliotheek versie 3