Package: icinga-idoutils (1.7.1-5~bpo60+1) [backports]
Links for icinga-idoutils
Download Source Package icinga:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
host and network monitoring system - icinga-dataobjects support
Icinga is a modular monitoring framework for hosts, services, and networks, based on the Nagios project. It is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit any need.
* monitoring of network services via ping, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, or TCP port * plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks * contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * support for proactive problem resolution (handlers can be defined to be run during service or host events) * web output: current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.
This package contains icinga-dataobjects support which makes it possible to import Icinga status information messages into an SQL database.
Other Packages Related to icinga-idoutils
- dep: dbconfig-common
- common framework for packaging database applications
- dep: debconf (>= 0.5)
- Debian configuratie-beheersysteem
- or debconf-2.0
- Package not available
- dep: icinga-common (= 1.7.1-5~bpo60+1)
- host and network monitoring system - support files
- dep: libdbi0
- Database Independent Abstraction Layer for C
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 3.2 init script functionality
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.