Pakket: nexuiz (2.5.2+dp-9)
Verwijzigingen voor nexuiz
Het bronpakket nexuiz downloaden:
- Debian Games Team (QA-pagina, Mailarchief)
- Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert (QA-pagina)
- Gonéri Le Bouder (QA-pagina)
- Simon McVittie (QA-pagina)
- Homepage [www.alientrap.com]
Fast-paced 3D first-person shooter
Nexuiz Classic is a fast-paced 3D deathmatch game with high-end and complex graphics effects. It is intended to be played over the Internet or over a local network. Several different game types, such as classic deathmatch, team deathmatch and capture the flag are available. It also supports a single-player mode and playing against the computer.
The game brings deathmatch back to the basics, with perfect weapon balancing and fast paced action, keeping itself away from the current trend of realistic shooters.
This package installs the client to play the game.
This game was originally released as "Nexuiz", but is now referred to as "Nexuiz Classic" since the Nexuiz name was re-used for a non-free game for consoles.
Andere aan nexuiz gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: darkplaces
- Game engine for Quake and similar 3D first person shooter games
- dep: nexuiz-data
- Nexuiz game data files
- rec: nexuiz-music
- Nexuiz music files
- sug: xqf
- X-based Quake Server Browser