Pakket: liborc-0.4-dev (1:0.4.28-2)
Verwijzigingen voor liborc-0.4-dev
Het bronpakket orc downloaden:
- Homepage [cgit.freedesktop.org]
Library of Optimized Inner Loops Runtime Compiler (development headers)
Orc is a library and set of tools for compiling and executing very simple programs that operate on arrays of data. The "language" is a generic assembly language that represents many of the features available in SIMD architectures, including saturated addition and subtraction, and many arithmetic operations.
This package contains the development headers and libraries, and should be installed to compile software that uses orc.
Andere aan liborc-0.4-dev gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: liborc-0.4-0 (= 1:0.4.28-2)
- Library of Optimized Inner Loops Runtime Compiler
- dep: liborc-0.4-dev-bin
- Library of Optimized Inner Loops Runtime Compiler (development tools)
- sug: liborc-0.4-doc
- Library of Optimized Inner Loops Runtime Compiler (documentation)