Pakket: system-storage-manager (0.3-1)
Verwijzigingen voor system-storage-manager
Het bronpakket system-storage-manager downloaden:
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
system storage management tool
System Storage Manager provides an easy to use command line interface to manage your storage using various technologies like lvm, btrfs, encrypted volumes and more.
In more sophisticated enterprise storage environments, management with Device Mapper (dm), Logical Volume Manager (LVM), or Multiple Devices (md) is becoming increasingly more difficult. With file systems added to the mix, the number of tools needed to configure and manage storage has grown so large that it is simply not user friendly. With so many options for a system administrator to consider, the opportunity for errors and problems is large.
You should install the ssm if you need to manage your storage with various technologies via a single unified interface.
Andere aan system-storage-manager gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: btrfs-tools
- Checksumming Copy on Write Filesystem utilities
- dep: cryptsetup-bin
- disk encryption support - command line tools
- dep: dmsetup
- Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
- dep: lvm2
- Linux Logical Volume Manager
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: xfsprogs
- Utilities for managing the XFS filesystem