Pakket: sntp (1:4.2.8p13+dfsg-1) [debports]
Verwijzigingen voor sntp
- Homepage [support.ntp.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Network Time Protocol - sntp client
NTP, the Network Time Protocol, is used to keep computer clocks accurate by synchronizing them over the Internet or a local network, or by following an accurate hardware receiver that interprets GPS, DCF-77, NIST or similar time signals.
sntp can be used as an SNTP client to query a NTP or SNTP server and either display the time or set the local system's time. It is not sufficient, however, for maintaining an accurate clock in the long run.
Andere aan sntp gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: libevent-core-2.1-6 (>= 2.1.8-stable)
- Asynchronous event notification library (core)
- dep: libevent-pthreads-2.1-6 (>= 2.1.8-stable)
- Asynchronous event notification library (pthreads)
- dep: libopts25 (>= 1:5.18.12)
- automated option processing library based on autogen
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries