Pakket: libva-dev (2.4.1-1) [debports]
Verwijzigingen voor libva-dev
- Homepage [01.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- development files
Video Acceleration API (VA API) is a library ("libVA") and API specification which enables and provides access to graphics hardware (GPU) acceleration for video processing on Linux and UNIX based operating systems. Accelerated processing includes video decoding, video encoding, subpicture blending and rendering. The specification was originally designed by Intel for its GMA (Graphics Media Accelerator) series of GPU hardware, the API is however not limited to GPUs or Intel specific hardware, as other hardware and manufacturers can also freely use this API for hardware accelerated video decoding.
This package provides the development environment for libva.
Andere aan libva-dev gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: libset-scalar-perl
- Perl interface for operations on finite sets
- dep: libva-drm2 (= 2.4.1-1)
- Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- DRM runtime
- dep: libva-glx2 (= 2.4.1-1)
- Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- GLX runtime
- dep: libva-wayland2 (= 2.4.1-1)
- Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- Wayland runtime
- dep: libva-x11-2 (= 2.4.1-1)
- Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- X11 runtime
- dep: libva2 (= 2.4.1-1)
- Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- runtime
- dep: libwayland-dev (>= 1.0.0)
- wayland compositor infrastructure - development files