Package: gwrite (0.5.1+hg20110815-1)
Links for gwrite
Download Source Package gwrite:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
simple GTK+ HTML5 rich text editor
gWrite is a simple GTK+ HTML5 WYSIWYG editor, focusing on writing and simple text formating. It can automatically generate a table of contents based on the document structure.
It aims to be lighter than OOWrite & OOWeb, and to be as useful as them.
Other Packages Related to gwrite
- dep: mimetex
- LaTeX math expressions to anti-aliased GIF images converter
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-jswebkit
- dep: python-webkit
- WebKit/Gtk Python bindings
- dep: wv
- Programs for accessing Microsoft Word documents