Package: libglib2.0-0 (2.43.92-1)
Links for libglib2.0-0
Download Source Package glib2.0:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Iain Lane (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
GLib library of C routines
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 1:8.35)
- Perl 5 Compatibele Reguliere Expressie Bibliotheek
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.2)
- compressiebibliotheek - programma's