Pakket: dwm (6.1-5)
Verwijzigingen voor dwm
Het bronpakket dwm downloaden:
- Homepage [dwm.suckless.org]
dynamic window manager
dwm is a minimalistic window manager. It manages windows in tiling and floating modes. Either mode can be applied dynamically, depending on the application in use and the task performed.
In tiling mode windows are managed in a master and stacking column. The master column contains the window which needs most attention at a time, whereas the stacking column contains all other windows in a stack. Dialog windows are managed floating, however.
In floating mode windows can be resized and moved freely. Windows are grouped by tags. All windows with a specific tag can be viewed at a time. But each window may contain more than one tag, which makes it visible in several views.
Please notice that dwm is currently customized through editing its source code, so you probably want to build your own dwm packages. This package is compiled with the default configuration and should just give you an idea about what dwm brings to your desktop.
Andere aan dwm gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.12.6)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxft2 (>> 2.1.1)
- FreeType-based font drawing library for X
- dep: libxinerama1
- X11 Xinerama extension library
- rec: stterm
- simple terminal emulator for X
- of x-terminal-emulator
- virtueel pakket geboden door deepin-terminal, eterm, gnome-terminal, kitty, konsole, lilyterm, lxterminal, mate-terminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, pterm, qterminal, rxvt-unicode, sakura, stterm, terminator, terminology, termit, tilix, xfce4-terminal, xiterm+thai, xterm
- rec: suckless-tools
- simple commands for minimalistic window managers
- rec: x11-xserver-utils
- X server utilities