Pakket: javahelper (0.78)
Verwijzigingen voor javahelper
Het bronpakket javatools downloaden:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA-pagina, Mailarchief)
- Emmanuel Bourg (QA-pagina)
- tony mancill (QA-pagina)
Helper scripts for packaging Java programs
Javahelper contains several scripts which help in packaging Java programs.
jh_depends searches jars to find which packages they depend on, similar to dh_shlibdeps. It will also add depends on jarwrapper for packages with executable jars.
jh_classpath will register the classpath dependencies for each jar so that they can be automatically loaded when that jar is used by other programs.
jh_manifest updates the manifest in jar files according to a provided spec so that the resultant jar files will work with jarwrapper-enabled packages.
jh_exec looks for symlinks to jars which should be executable and makes them executable
jh_build builds java files to jars for you.
jh_installlibs installs library jars into the correct locations
jh_makepkg generates a template for a Debian Java package for you
jh_installeclipse installs features/plugins built by pde-build.
jh_setupenvironment prepares an out of source built for eclipse builds.
jh_generateorbitdir creates and populates an orbit dir for eclipse builds.
jh_compilefeatures compiles eclipse features based on feature ids.
/usr/share/javahelper/java-vars.mk provides a selection of useful variables such as various JVM paths and the JVM name for the architecture
/usr/share/javahelper/java-arch.sh converts Debian architecture names into java names to locate libjvm.so in non-make build systems
javahelper provides CDBS and dh macros so that it can be used with those package build systems.
Note that some of the eclipse helpers depends on packages not pulled by default (like with devscripts). You can find these scripts in Suggests.
Andere aan javahelper gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: bsdextrautils
- extra utilities from 4.4BSD-Lite
- of bsdmainutils
- Transitional package for more utilities from FreeBSD
- dep: dctrl-tools
- Command-line tools to process Debian package information
- dep: debhelper-compat (= 13)
- Pakket niet beschikbaar
- dep: devscripts
- scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: libarchive-zip-perl (>= 1.30-6~)
- Perl module for manipulation of ZIP archives
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language