Package: zoem (11-166-1)
Links for zoem
Download Source Package zoem:
- Homepage [micans.org]
general-purpose macro/programming language for transforming text
Zoem is a language for transforming text. It supports the creation of light-weight mark-up languages as macro packages built on top of zoem.
Zoem submits text to a two-stage transformation process. Macro expansion and interpretation is followed by application of customizable character filtering rules. Zoem supports inside-out evaluation, comprehensive IO, control operators, iteration, dictionary stacks, multidimensional data storage, arithmetic expressions, regular expressions, system commands, and more.
Other Packages Related to zoem
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313) [amd64]
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2) [amd64]
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- sug: aephea
- text-based authoring tool for HTML
- enh: mcl
- Markov Cluster algorithm