Package: zinnia-utils (0.06-2)
Links for zinnia-utils
Download Source Package zinnia:
- Homepage [zinnia.sourceforge.net]
utils for the zinnia library
Zinnia provides a simple, customizable, and portable dynamic OCR system for hand-written input, based on Support Vector Machines.
Zinnia simply receives user pen strokes as coordinate data and outputs the best matching characters sorted by SVM confidence. To maintain portability, it has no rendering functionality. In addition to recognition, Zinnia provides a training module capable of creating highly efficient handwriting recognition models.
This package provide utils for zinnia library.
Other Packages Related to zinnia-utils
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.0) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [not armel]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzinnia0
- online handwriting recognition system with machine learning