Package: z80asm (1.8-1)
Links for z80asm
Download Source Package z80asm:
assembler for the Zilog Z80 microprocessor
The Z80 microprocessor is used in old home computers, such as the ZX spectrum and MSX, and in several newer devices, such as the TI-83 graphical calculator and (a stripped down version) in the (original) GameBoy.
This assembler is meant for developers who write code (in assembly) for such devices.
* macros * including other sources * complex expressions (similar to bash) * labels of unlimited length * conditional compilation depending on expressions
Other Packages Related to z80asm
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7-1) [i386]
- sug: openmsx
- MSX emulator that aims for perfection