Package: xdemorse (2.7-1)
Links for xdemorse
Download Source Package xdemorse:
- Homepage [www.qsl.net]
decode Morse signals to text
X/GTK+ application for decoding Morse code signals into text. xdemorse detects the "dihs" and "dahs" that make a Morse code character via the computer's sound card, which can be connected to a radio receiver tuned to a CW Morse code transmission or to a tone generator.
The input signal is processed by a Goertzel tone detector algorithm which produces "mark" or "space" (signal/no signal) outputs and the resulting stream of Morse code "elements" is decoded into an ASCII character for printing to the Text viewer.
xdemorse has a certain level of tolerance towards operator errors (bad "fist") regarding deviation from the standard duration of the various elements that make up the Morse code.There is a "Waterfall" (audio spectrum) display derived from an integer-arithmetic FFT of the receiver's audio output.
This program has built-in CAT capability but only for the Yaesu FT847 or FT857 and Elecraft K2 or K3.
Other Packages Related to xdemorse
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.12.4)
- ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library