Package: wicd-curses (126.96.36.199-4.1)
Links for wicd-curses
Download Source Package wicd:
- Homepage [wicd.sourceforge.net]
wired and wireless network manager - Curses client
Wicd is a general-purpose network configuration server which aims to provide a simple but flexible interface for connecting to networks. Its features include:
* wide variety of settings; * ability to connect to (and maintain profiles for) both wired and wireless networks; * support for many encryption schemes, including WEP, WPA, WPA2 and custom schemes; * wireless-tools compatibility.
This package provides the Curses/Urwid client, which is the client of choice in environments without X server.
Other Packages Related to wicd-curses
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-urwid (>= 1.1)
- curses-based UI/widget library for Python 2
- dep: wicd-daemon (= 188.8.131.52-4.1)
- wired and wireless network manager - daemon