Package: twidge (1.1.2)
Links for twidge
Download Source Package twidge:
- Homepage [github.com]
Unix Command-Line Twitter and Identica Client
twidge is a client for microblogging sites such as Twitter and Identica (identi.ca). Microblogging sites let you post short one-paragraph updates, follow the updates that your friends post, and interact with everyone in the site in a conversation style.
twidge is a client to make working with microblogging sites faster and easier. It is extremely versatile, and can be customized to work the way you want to work, and combined with other tools to do just about anything.
twidge can be used quite nicely interactively from the shell. It is useful directly as-is, and with simple shell aliases can make a highly efficient system to do exactly what you want. It is perfectly capable of being your only client for microblogging.
twidge also can be used in an automated way, via cron(1), or it can even integrate with your email system.
A full list of twidge features, along with numerous suggestions on how to use it, can be found at the twidge website at http://software.complete.org/twidge.
Other Packages Related to twidge
- dep: curl
- command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [armel, armhf]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [i386]
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library