Package: timblserver (1.7-4)
Links for timblserver
Download Source Package timblserver:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Joost van Baal-Ilić (QA Page)
- Ko van der Sloot (QA Page)
- Homepage [ilk.uvt.nl]
Server extensions for Timbl
timblserver is a TiMBL wrapper; it adds server functionality to TiMBL. It allows TiMBL to run multiple experiments as a TCP server, optionally via HTTP.
The Tilburg Memory Based Learner, TiMBL, is a tool for Natural Language Processing research, and for many other domains where classification tasks are learned from examples.
TimblServer is a product of the ILK Research Group (Tilburg University, The Netherlands) and the CLiPS Research Centre (University of Antwerp, Belgium).
If you do scientific research in NLP, TimblServer will likely be of use to you.
Other Packages Related to timblserver
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libticcutils2
- library for TiCC software
- dep: libtimbl4
- Tilburg Memory Based Learner - runtime
- dep: libtimblserver3 (= 1.7-4)
- Server extensions for Timbl - runtime