Package: systemd-ui (3-2)
Links for systemd-ui
Download Source Package systemd-ui:
- Debian systemd Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Michael Stapelberg (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.freedesktop.org]
graphical frontend for systemd
systemd is a replacement for sysvinit. It is dependency-based and able to read the LSB init script headers in addition to parsing rcN.d links as hints.
It also provides process supervision using cgroups and the ability to not only depend on other init script being started, but also availability of a given mount point or D-Bus service.
This package contains the graphical frontend for systemd.
Other Packages Related to systemd-ui
- dep: libgee-0.8-2 (>= 0.8.3)
- GObject based collection and utility library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.37.3)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.0.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libnotify4 (>= 0.7.0)
- sends desktop notifications to a notification daemon
- dep: systemd
- system and service manager