Package: ssmtp (2.64-8)
Links for ssmtp
Download Source Package ssmtp:
- Homepage [packages.qa.debian.org]
extremely simple MTA to get mail off the system to a mail hub
A secure, effective and simple way of getting mail off a system to your mail hub. It contains no suid-binaries or other dangerous things - no mail spool to poke around in, and no daemons running in the background. Mail is simply forwarded to the configured mailhost. Extremely easy configuration.
WARNING: the above is all it does; it does not receive mail, expand aliases or manage a queue. That belongs on a mail hub with a system administrator.
Other Packages Related to ssmtp
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [not amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libgnutls-openssl27 (>= 3.0-0)
- GNU TLS library - OpenSSL wrapper