Package: zita-njbridge (0.1.1-1)
Links for zita-njbridge
Download Source Package zita-njbridge:
- Homepage [kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org]
Jack clients to transmit multichannel audio over a local IP network
Command line Jack clients to transmit full quality multichannel audio over a local IP network, with adaptive resampling.
- One-to-one (UDP) or one-to-many (multicast). - Sender and receiver(s) can each have their own sample rate and period size. - Up to 64 channels, 16 or 24 bit or float samples. - Receiver(s) can select any combination of channels. - Low latency, optional additional buffering. - High quality jitter-free resampling. - Graceful handling of xruns, skipped cycles, lost packets and freewheeling. - IP6 fully supported. - Requires zita-resampler, no other dependencies.
Other Packages Related to zita-njbridge
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.3.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libzita-resampler1
- C++ library for resampling audio signals