Package: vamp-examples (2.5+repack0-2)
Links for vamp-examples
Download Source Package vamp-plugin-sdk:
- Homepage [www.vamp-plugins.org]
example Vamp plugins, host and RDF generator
Vamp is an audio processing plugin system for plugins that extract descriptive information from audio data - typically referred to as audio analysis plugins or audio feature extraction plugins.
This package contains the following example plugins:
* Zero Crossings calculates the positions and density of zero-crossing points in an audio waveform.
* Spectral Centroid calculates the centre of gravity of the frequency domain representation of each block of audio.
* Simple Power Spectrum calculates a power spectrum from the input audio. Actually, it doesn't do any work except calculating power from a cartesian complex FFT output. The work of calculating this frequency domain output is done for it by the host or host SDK; the plugin just needs to declare that it wants frequency domain input. This is the simplest of the example plugins.
* Amplitude Follower is an implementation of SuperCollider's amplitude-follower algorithm as a simple Vamp plugin.
* Simple Percussion Onset Detector: estimates the locations of percussive onsets using a simple method described in "Drum Source Separation using Percussive Feature Detection and Spectral Modulation" by Dan Barry, Derry Fitzgerald, Eugene Coyle and Bob Lawlor, ISSC 2005.
* Simple Fixed Tempo Estimator: calculates a single beats-per-minute value which is an estimate of the tempo of a piece of music that is assumed to be of fixed tempo, using autocorrelation of a frequency domain energy rise metric. It has several outputs that return intermediate results used in the calculation, and may be a useful example of a plugin having several outputs with varying feature structures.
Also included is a simple host that can enumerate plugins, list their features, and process an audio file as well as a utility to generate Vamp plugin RDF templates.
Other Packages Related to vamp-examples
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [mips, mipsel]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf, i386, powerpc, s390x]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [not arm64, armel, armhf]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7) [arm64]
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0) [not arm64, ppc64el]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9) [arm64, ppc64el]
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||159.7 kB||650.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||148.6 kB||642.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||128.0 kB||552.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||130.7 kB||423.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||153.4 kB||576.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||138.1 kB||751.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||141.6 kB||751.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||141.6 kB||671.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||153.0 kB||714.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||158.0 kB||763.0 kB||[list of files]|