Package: rplay-client (3.3.2-14)
Links for rplay-client
Download Source Package rplay:
- Homepage [rplay.doit.org]
rplay network audio system - basic clients
This package contains the basic rplay clients (rplay, rptp). The clients are used to play sounds on the local host or remote systems.
RPlay allows sounds to be played to and from local and remote Unix systems. Sounds can be played with or without sending audio data over the network using either UDP or TCP/IP. RPlay audio servers can be configured to share sound files with each other.
Support for RPlay is included in several applications. These include xpilot, xlockmore, xboing, fvwm, and ctwm.
Other Packages Related to rplay-client
- dep: devrplay3
- rplay network audio system - basic library
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: librplay3 (>= 3.3.2-2)
- rplay network audio system - shared libraries