Package: pmidi (1.6.0-5)
Links for pmidi
Download Source Package pmidi:
- Homepage [www.parabola.me.uk]
A command line midi player for ALSA
ALSA is an effort to create a modules sound system for Linux, while maintaining full compatibility with OSS/Lite.
This program works with latest ALSA 1.0 drivers and former 0.9 versions.
This is a straightforward command line program to play midi files through the ALSA sequencer.
As you can specify the client and port to connect to on the command line it is also useful for testing ALSA or clients that need to receive sequencer events.
Other Packages Related to pmidi
- dep: libasound2 (>> 1.0.18) [not armhf]
- shared library for ALSA applications
also a virtual package provided by liboss4-salsa-asound2
- dep: libasound2 (>> 22.214.171.124) [armhf]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines