Package: muroard (0.1.14-1)
Links for muroard
Download Source Package muroard:
- Homepage [roaraudio.keep-cool.org]
minimalist RoarAudio sound daemon
RoarAudio is a sound-server for audio mixing. Its main purpose is to mix audio from different clients before sending it to its outputs (for example a soundcard).
This is a minimalist version of a RoarAudio sound daemon.
Other Packages Related to muroard
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
- Debian package management system
- dep: libao4 (>= 1.1.0)
- Cross Platform Audio Output Library
- dep: libdnet
- DECnet Libraries
- dep: libvorbisfile3 (>= 1.1.2)
- high-level API for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec