Package: fil-plugins (0.3.0-3)
Links for fil-plugins
Download Source Package fil-plugins:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Free Ekanayaka (QA Page)
- Jaromír Mikeš (QA Page)
- Homepage [kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org]
parametric equalizer LADSPA plugin
Four-band parametric equaliser. Each section has an active/bypass switch, frequency, bandwidth and gain controls. There is also a global bypass switch and gain control.
The 2nd order resonant filters are implemented using a Mitra-Regalia style lattice filter, which has the nice property of being stable even while parameters are being changed.
All switches and controls are internally smoothed, so they can be used 'live' without any clicks or zipper noises. This should make this plugin a good candidate for use in systems that allow automation of plugin control ports, such as Ardour, or for stage use.
Other Packages Related to fil-plugins
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3