Package: sleepd (2.08)
Links for sleepd
Download Source Package sleepd:
- Homepage [kitenet.net]
puts an inactive or low battery laptop to sleep
This is a daemon to put a laptop to sleep if it is not being used or if the battery is low.
It supports UPower, APM, and ACPI, although external programs must be used to actually put the system to sleep.
Other Packages Related to sleepd
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libupower-glib3 (>= 0.99.0)
- abstraction for power management - shared library
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality