Package: savi (1.4.6-1)
Links for savi
Download Source Package savi:
- Homepage [savi.sourceforge.net]
satellite constellation visualisation
SaVi allows you to simulate satellite orbits and coverage, in two and three dimensions. SaVi is particularly useful for simulating satellite constellations such as Iridium and Globalstar.
SaVi can use Geomview, an optional but useful package, for 3D rendering.
Other Packages Related to savi
- dep: tcl8.5 (>= 8.5.0)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.5 - shell
- dep: tk8.5 (>= 8.5.0)
- Tk toolkit for Tcl and X11, v8.5 - windowing shell
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: geomview
- interactive geometry viewing program