Package: ruby-sidekiq (3.2.6~dfsg-1)
Links for ruby-sidekiq
Download Source Package ruby-sidekiq:
- Homepage [sidekiq.org]
Simple, efficient background processing for Ruby
Sidekiq uses threads to handle many jobs at the same time in the same process. It does not require Rails but will integrate tightly with Rails 3/4 to make background processing dead simple.
Sidekiq is compatible with Resque. It uses the exact same message format as Resque so it can integrate into an existing Resque processing farm.
You can have Sidekiq and Resque run side-by-side at the same time and use the Resque client to enqueue jobs in Redis to be processed by Sidekiq.
Other Packages Related to ruby-sidekiq
- dep: libjs-twitter-bootstrap
- HTML, CSS and JS toolkit from Twitter
- dep: ruby-celluloid
- actor-based concurrent object framework for ruby
- dep: ruby-connection-pool
- generic connection pool for ruby
- dep: ruby-json
- JSON library for Ruby
- dep: ruby-redis
- Ruby client library for Redis
- dep: ruby-redis-namespace
- Namespaces commands when multiple apps access same redis server