Package: ruby-pygments.rb (0.5.4~ds1-3)
Links for ruby-pygments.rb
Download Source Package ruby-pygments.rb:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Per Andersson (QA Page)
- Dominique Dumont (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
pygments wrapper for Ruby
A Ruby wrapper for the Python pygments syntax highlighter.
pygments.rb works by talking over a simple pipe to a long-lived Python child process. This library replaces albino, as well as a version of pygments.rb that used an embedded Python interpreter.
Each Ruby process that runs has its own 'personal Python'; for example, 4 Unicorn workers will have one Python process each. If a Python process dies, a new one will be spawned on the next pygments.rb request.
Other Packages Related to ruby-pygments.rb
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pygments
- syntax highlighting package written in Python
- dep: ruby-posix-spawn
- Ruby Implementation of posix_spawn(2) for faster process spawning
- dep: ruby-yajl
- Ruby interface to Yajl, a JSON stream-based parser library