Package: rrdtool (1.4.8-1.2+deb8u2) [security]
Links for rrdtool
Download Source Package rrdtool:
- Debian RRDtool Team (QA Page)
- Sebastian Harl (QA Page)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Bernd Zeimetz (QA Page)
- Homepage [oss.oetiker.ch]
time-series data storage and display system (programs)
The Round Robin Database Tool (RRDtool) is a system to store and display time-series data (e.g. network bandwidth, machine-room temperature, server load average). It stores the data in Round Robin Databases (RRDs), a very compact way that will not expand over time. RRDtool processes the extracted data to enforce a certain data density, allowing for useful graphical representation of data values.
RRDtool is often used via various wrappers that can poll data from devices and feed data into RRDs, as well as provide a friendlier user interface and customized graphs.
This package contains command-line programs used to access and manipulate RRDs.
Other Packages Related to rrdtool
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libdbi1 (>= 0.8.4)
- DB Independent Abstraction Layer for C -- shared library
- dep: librrd4 (>= 1.4~rc2)
- time-series data storage and display system (runtime library)
- sug: librrds-perl
- time-series data storage and display system (Perl interface, shared)