Package: r-cran-lattice (0.20-29-1)
Links for r-cran-lattice
Download Source Package lattice:
GNU R package for 'Trellis' graphics
This package provides functions for 'Trellis' graphics -- a framework for data visualization developed at the Bell Labs by Rick Becker, Bill Cleveland et al, extending ideas presented in Bill Cleveland's 1993 book 'Visualizing Data'.
This package is part of the set of packages that are 'recommended' by R Core and shipped with upstream source releases of R itself.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-lattice
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: r-base-core (>= 188.8.131.5240331-1) [armhf]
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-base-core (>= 184.108.40.20640403-1) [not armhf]