Package: qhull-bin (2012.1-5)
Links for qhull-bin
Download Source Package qhull:
- Homepage [www.qhull.org]
calculate convex hulls and related structures (utilities)
Qhull computes convex hulls, Delaunay triangulations, halfspace intersections about a point, Voronoi diagrams, furthest-site Delaunay triangulations, and furthest-site Voronoi diagrams. It runs in 2-d, 3-d, 4-d, and higher dimensions.
This package contains the qhull executable that gives a pipe interface to some of the functionality of the library. Also included is rbox is a useful tool in generating input for Qhull; it generates hypercubes, diamonds, cones, circles, simplices, spirals, lattices, and random points.
Qhull produces graphical output for Geomview. This helps with understanding the output (http://www.geomview.org).
Other Packages Related to qhull-bin
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [not amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libqhull6 (= 2012.1-5)
- calculate convex hulls and related structures (shared library)
- sug: geomview
- interactive geometry viewing program