Package: python3-pbr (0.8.2-1)
Links for python3-pbr
Download Source Package python-pbr:
- PKG OpenStack (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Loic Dachary (OuoU) (QA Page)
- Julien Danjou (QA Page)
- Thomas Goirand (QA Page)
- Ghe Rivero (QA Page)
- Mehdi Abaakouk (QA Page)
- Prach Pongpanich (QA Page)
- Homepage [pypi.python.org]
inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 3.x
PBR (Python Build Reasonableness) is a library that injects some useful and sensible default behaviors into your setuptools run. PBR can:
* Manage version number based on git revisions and tags (Version file). * Generate AUTHORS file from git log * Generate ChangeLog from git log * Generate Sphinx autodoc stub files for your whole module * Store your dependencies in a pip requirements file * Use your README file as a long_description * Smartly find packages under your root package
PBR is only mildly configurable. The basic idea is that there's a decent way to run things and if you do, you should reap the rewards, because then it's simple and repeatable. If you want to do things differently, cool! But you've already got the power of Python at your fingertips, so you don't really need PBR.
PBR builds on top of `d2to1` to provide for declarative configuration. It then filters the `setup.cfg` data through a setup hook to fill in default values and provide more sensible behaviors.
This package provides support for Python 3.x.
Other Packages Related to python3-pbr
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
- Debian package management system