Package: python3-cryptography (0.6.1-1+deb8u1)
Links for python3-cryptography
Download Source Package python-cryptography:
- Homepage [cryptography.io]
Python library exposing cryptographic recipes and primitives (Python 3)
The cryptography library is designed to be a "one-stop-shop" for all your cryptographic needs in Python.
As an alternative to the libraries that came before it, cryptography tries to address some of the issues with those libraries:
- Lack of PyPy and Python 3 support. - Lack of maintenance. - Use of poor implementations of algorithms (i.e. ones with known side-channel attacks). - Lack of high level, "Cryptography for humans", APIs. - Absence of algorithms such as AES-GCM. - Poor introspectability, and thus poor testability. - Extremely error prone APIs, and bad defaults.
This package contains the Python 3 version of cryptography.
Other Packages Related to python3-cryptography
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.1)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: python3 (<< 3.5)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3 (>= 3.4~)
- dep: python3-cffi
- Foreign Function Interface for Python 3 calling C code
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)