Package: winpdb (1.4.8-2.1)
Links for winpdb
Download Source Package winpdb:
- Homepage [www.winpdb.org]
Platform independent Python debugger
Winpdb supports debugging of threads- and curses based applications, namespace modification and embedded debugging. As a remote debugger, it uses (encrypted) network connections to connect to the debuggee (which is running on the same machine, usually).
Winpdb is the graphical, wx-based frontend to rpdb2, which is also included in this package. rpdb2 is text based and able to use screen sessions if there is no x-terminal-emulator available.
Winpdb is up to 20 times faster than pdb.
Other Packages Related to winpdb
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- rec: python-crypto
- cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python
- rec: python-wxgtk3.0
- Python interface to the wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit
- rec: python-wxversion
- API for selecting the wxPython version to use
- rec: x-terminal-emulator
- virtual package provided by aterm, aterm-ml, eterm, evilvte, gnome-terminal, guake, konsole, kterm, lilyterm, lxterminal, mate-terminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, mrxvt, mrxvt-cjk, mrxvt-mini, pterm, roxterm-gtk2, roxterm-gtk3, rxvt, rxvt-ml, rxvt-unicode, rxvt-unicode-256color, rxvt-unicode-lite, sakura, stterm, terminal.app, terminator, terminology, termit, vala-terminal, xfce4-terminal, xiterm+thai, xterm, xvt
- or screen
- terminal multiplexer with VT100/ANSI terminal emulation