Package: pythontracer (8.10.16-1.1)
Links for pythontracer
Download Source Package pythontracer:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Python programs' execution tracer and profiler
Lets you see your Python program's execution as a tree of function invocations, each tree node exposing the real time, and CPU time (user/sys) of that call.
This project consists of two main components: A Python tracer that can run your Python programs (much like "cProfile" and friends). A Gtk+ based GUI that can show the trace results.
It uses a tiny auxiliary library written for it "graphfile" to allow append-only writing and reading static DAG's directly from file without reading it whole into memory at any stage.
Other Packages Related to pythontracer
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel]
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules