Package: python3-zake (0.1.6-1)
Links for python3-zake
Download Source Package python-zake:
- PKG OpenStack (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Julien Danjou (QA Page)
- Thomas Goirand (QA Page)
- Mehdi Abaakouk (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
provides a set of testing utilities for the kazoo library - Python 3.x
Zake is a Python package that works to provide a nice set of testing utilities for the kazoo library.
It includes the following functionality:
* Storage access (for viewing what was saved/created). * Kazoo *mostly* compatible client API. * Sync/transaction/create/get/delete... commands. * Listener support. * And more...
It simplifies testing by providing a client that has a similar API as the kazoo client so that your tests (or applications/libraries that use kazoo) do not require a real zookeeper server to be tested with (since this is not available in all testing environments).
This package contains the Python 3.x module.
Other Packages Related to python3-zake
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
- Debian package management system
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-kazoo
- higher level API to Apache Zookeeper (Python 3)
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- dep: python3-testtools
- Extensions to the Python unittest library - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-zope.interface (>= 3.8.0)
- Interfaces for Python3