Package: python3-wrapt (1.8.0-5)
Links for python3-wrapt
Download Source Package python-wrapt:
- PKG OpenStack (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Julien Danjou (QA Page)
- Thomas Goirand (QA Page)
- Mehdi Abaakouk (QA Page)
- Gonéri Le Bouder (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
decorators, wrappers and monkey patching. - Python 3.x
The aim of the wrapt module is to provide a transparent object proxy for Python, which can be used as the basis for the construction of function wrappers and decorator functions.
The wrapt module focuses very much on correctness. It therefore goes way beyond existing mechanisms such as functools.wraps() to ensure that decorators preserve introspectability, signatures, type checking abilities etc. The decorators that can be constructed using this module will work in far more scenarios than typical decorators and provide more predictable and consistent behaviour.
To ensure that the overhead is as minimal as possible, a C extension module is used for performance critical components. An automatic fallback to a pure Python implementation is also provided where a target system does not have a compiler to allow the C extension to be compiled.
This package contains the Python 3.x module.
Other Packages Related to python3-wrapt
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
- Debian package management system
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: python3 (<< 3.5)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3 (>= 3.4~)
- dep: python3-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)